A salad for all seasons, with either fillet or canned smoked salmon.
- 3 – 4 oz. Smoked Alaska Salmon, flaked
- 3 – 4 oz. Thin Spaghetti
- 1/2 Cucumber. quartered and sliced
- 3 large sprigs fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 cup Leaf lettuce, torn bite-sized
- 1 or 2 green onions
- 1 large Tomato, sectioned OR 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Low fat Sour Cream (dressing)
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Dill (dressing)
- 1/4 Cucumber (dressing)
- 1 Tbs. Lemon Juice (dressing)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook pasta in boiling salted water. Drain, rinse, and drain again. Combine salad ingredients, reserving a few Smoked Salmon flakes for garnish. Blend dressing ingredients in food processor, until Cucumber is finely chopped. Mix cooled pasta with salad ingredients. Add dressing and toss lightly. Garnish with reserved salmon flakes and fresh parsley.
Makes 4 servings.