- 1 lbs. Halibut Fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen Asparagus Cuts, thawed and drained
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped Ginger Root
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium Tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Season halibut with salt to taste. Brush meat side, not skin side, with egg white. Spread sesame seeds on plate. Gently press each fillet meat side down into sesame seeds to coat. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over low heat, being careful not to brown butter. Place fillets sesame side down in pan, and cook until slightly golden on bottom, about 3 minutes. Turn each fillet skin side down, cover, and cook over low heat until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, 4 to 5 minutes. (Note: Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of fish. Do not overcook or fish will be dry.) Garnish with lemon wedge.
Makes 4 servings.