RATES FOR SITKA POINT LODGE AND FISHING CHARTERS
Our season runs from May 1st through the first week of September. During that time, Sitka Point Lodge and Fishing Charters offers four fishing packages:
All packages include:
- Transportation to and from the Sitka, Alaska Airport.
- Lodging and use of all facilities at Sitka Point Lodge (see the accommodations section for details).
- A continental or full breakfast, lunch, snacks, soft drinks, appetizers and a gourmet dinner prepared by our chef every day at Sitka Point lodge.
- Up to two 50 lb. boxes of processed fish for three days of fishing, four boxes for all other fishing packages.
- All licenses and stamps required for fishing in Sitka waters.
- Transportation to and from the charter boats.
- Use of our fishing tackle, bait and wet weather gear.
- Complimentary vehicle per boat group for sight seeing or touring around town.
- Up to ten hours of guided fishing each day.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Free local phone calls.
- Use of satellite television in Lodge and satellite radio on boats.
- Our package prices are based on double occupancy and do not include air fare, arrival night dinners, Sitka sales and bed tax, or gratuity.
We require an $800.00 deposit per person to secure a reservation. The remainder of your balance is due 90 days prior to your scheduled fishing trip.
In the event you cancel your fishing charter, we will refund 90% of your cost with 90 days written notice. If we are able to rebook your dates, you will receive a full refund.
For more information or to get your other questions answered, please contact us.
- Learn about our Sitka Fishing Charters
- Where we do our deep sea and stream Fishing
- Sitka Fishing done right
- What to bring when fishing in Sitka
2019 Fishing Limits
The 2018 fish limits listed are listed below. The 2019 fish limits will be updated as soon as they are published by fish and game.
* 1 per day, 3 Annual (until June 30) 1 per day, 1 annual (July 1-Dec. 31)
** 38″ and under or 80″ and over
*** 1 must be between 30-35″, and 1 must be over 55″